Hudson’s Backpack

This summer we had to read the book Finding Someplace. It is about a girl named Reesie who is in her house when Hurricane Katrina hit. She has to pack her backpack full of all her things she wants to take with her, not knowing when she would be back.

I would bring my Life Straw and some Cliff Bars, if I got thirsty or hungry. I would bring extra clothes just in case I get called or I need to change to something clean. I would bring my wallet in case I need to pay for more food or buy some water. I would bring my fingerboard for entertainment. A flashlight would make it easy to see in the dark, and may skateboard will be a good way of transportation. Some Crocs if I need to walk through some water.

My dog because I love him and to keep me company. My phone in case I need to stay in touch with my mom or my dad. A charger to charge my phone. Also, some paper for fun. Yes, they are all worth bringing. I made a science experiment that going down a hill with a skateboard is faster then walking down it. It is worth bringing my dog because I love my dog and he is very handsome. I would also use my money to buy dog food. A fingerboard because I easily get bored and I can’t always use my phone. 

Published inUncategorized

2 Comments

1. 29jackg

I like how you bring a finger board in case your board.

2. 29jackg

I like how you bring a finger board in case you’re bored