6th Grade Language Arts

Hi, this past year my grade and I read the a book. The book is called “The  Last Cuentista” and I loved it. It’s about stories and story tellers. I think it’s important to remember stories because they can represent something special in your or someone you knows life. One story I remember is when I moved for the first time, I also remember thats the first time I ever watched The Bee Movie. It was pretty good.

In this book they go to a special world, my class and I made our own special places. Mine was called Planet Watermelon, I like it, and I hope you like it. It’s mostly about everything watermelon, the oceans are red, the trees are green, its a very healthy place.

My class and I also made books about our ideal world. I put a drawing of a watermelon on the cover; everyone likes it. (I think)

The books are really cool because they have drawing or paper cutouts on the inside. My plant has many colors, so does my book.

With all of this said, I really liked a lot of things in English class this year. I hope it can be this fun in later years.

Published in6th Grade

Be First to Comment